IT people are lazy when it comes to matters related to health. We spend a lot of our time, well most of our time, in front of the screen(s). At the same time, we develop bad habits over the years which may have devastating long term consequences when it comes to mental or general health.
As our Blog is a place not only for IT related topics and discussions, our aim is to inspire our readers to do good in every aspect of their life, we provide tips and tricks on a variety of topics not directly related to WordPress, WebDesign or IT.
For centuries, pollen and its sweet product, honey, have provided nourishment for many life forms. Honey is as much in demand today as it was in the ancient times.
Honey is a natural, super-sweet alternative, and it is also safe. Bacteria cannot live in pure honey, and it can be kept indefinitely without spoilage. Pure honey may granulate with age, but its food value remains unchanged.
Advantages of Honey Water
- Honey Water prevents Heart Disease
- Honey Water regulates Blood Sugar
- Honey Water helps you to Loose Weight
- Honey Water helps you to get a Clear Skin
- Honey Water helps you to Flush Toxins from your System
- Honey Water helps you to Boost your Immune System
- Honey Water is beneficial for your Digestive Health
How to make Honey Water
- Boil 250ml of Water
- Wait 10-15 minutes
- Add and mix half of tablespoon of cinnamon (not the Linux Distribution)
- Add and mix a tablespoon of pure, organic honey
- Drink it slowly (on an empty stomach)
Try it for a few days and you will clearly feel the difference.
Do not feed raw honey to infants under one year old. Non-sterilized raw honey may contain bacteria that adult immune systems can handle but that infant immune systems are not yet developed enough to fight.